Dystonia and Nordic walking
Nordic walking for dystonia
As you know, one of the reasons vascular dystonia (VVD) – trivial physical inactivity. When every day a person spends in a lying down (sleep) or sessile (current-time) position, all the organs are functioning only 30-40 percent are active. Is happening ordinary energy stagnation in the physical body. Starts “naughty” vegetatika. The pressure “falls”, “rolls over”, hands shaking, sweat is not adequate to the environment and stuff, stuff…
Therefore, one of the FIRST to exit the IRR:
«Alternative physical activity does not exist!”
The simplest and one of the most effective physical exercises – Nordic walking on the principle of “got Up and went!”
At least for beginners “of Nordik” – 1 hour distance (4-5 km) in one “procedure”, at least 3 times a week! This is the bare minimum. J
As body adaptation to walking long distances, the mileage should be increased, increasing to 10-15 km, i.e. three hours in traffic. This can be a once a week Sunday March through the Park. Long-term, daily and fast Nordic walking trains endurance and shown to all dystonia without exception ( and Hypo – and Hyper-tonikom).
The effect will be noticeable and quickly! Even 1 week of walk every patient notices a significant change for the better in his health! But, as a rule, after a month, many autonomic neuropathy-symptoms remain in distant and unreal memories…
When Nordic walking will become a habit, but usually the 2nd or 3rd week, should Supplement walking exercise, take a simple combination of exercises from Dr. Bubnovsky technique. primarily for back muscles. Specific “complex physical therapy vs. IRR” does not exist! Important in itself physical activity, consisting of exercises that are subjective “like”.
Nordic walking – perhaps the most tested and most effective against the IRR.
1. Wellness Nordic walking should not be executed on the distance, and for a time. That is of no importance for the mileage traveled, the only important thing is the time that the person actually is.
2. You should go so that the breath was always nasal. If it is felt that breathing through the nose dries out, you should slow down until you recover comfortable breathing.
3. Relax! Train in a state of dynamic relaxation… Like this? Everything just! Marching with sticks and dancing in the shower, after all, impossible to dance tense. Postulate for beginners – marching and have fun. For the followers of the Nordic walking following applies – “practice without voltage”. The principle is based on the average training intensity. Long moderate walk – this is a soft stress-provoking adaptation (the body gets used to the loads and improved), and excessive stress suppresses the ability to the device. Do not overreach!
4. The optimal total time of one exercise with sticks – from 60 to 90 minutes. Not trained newcomers in the first week you can walk for 40 minutes every day, from the second week, adding on 10 minutes.
5. In the first 2-3 weeks while the body adjusts to the walk, should walk every day . After the walk becomes quite familiar, you can walk with sticks through the day, but NOT LESS!
6. Time for a walk is preferable to evening.
7. Walk in any weather!
Nordic walking and exercise with autonomic neuropathy should be based on positive emotions and voluntary motives. Because the goal of this lesson is not so much the body workout, how much training the nervous system and mental balance. Fresh air, communing with nature the most important healing factors!
In any case you should not monitor your pulse and blood pressure before, during and after training. This only exacerbates mistrust, continuing to undermine the nervous instability, not giving, in itself, no valuable information.
No restrictions on types of physical exercises in the IRR does not exist, as there are no specific “complex vs. IRR”. The exercises can be absolutely any from them and only need one – should be comfortable and bring satisfaction from physical activity.
The main principle, if you wish to get rid of the IRR, should be like this: “Move! Move. And once again move. ” anywhere and everywhere, but without excessive overvoltage and within their own comfort!