How to build muscle?
I once wrote an article “You’re so small and skinny? Interested in the question how to gain weight? “now, I want to complement the article” How to build muscle ?”.
In total, after reviewing these articles, you will be able to make your body athletic and beautiful.
But as already mentioned, the goal should be the desire and motivation .
No desire – no success! Remember it once and for all! So you have decided to tighten their shape and give your body a muscle mass.
How to build muscle?
1. These recommendations are for people who are engaged in bodybuilding. If you are new in this business, you need to start slowly, so as not to harm your body. If you give on the first day more stress on the body, you risk to forget about training for a coupleof months.
But this does not mean that you can relax. The load must be gradual and with a clear progression. What does progressive load? This means that you should gradually increase the load or the number of approaches.
Our body is unique and it very quickly gets used to the workload, therefore, the gradual increase of the load entails the progress and, ultimately, the achievement of the goal.
Write in the comments how you think, if you work with the same weight, will grow your muscles?
You want big biceps. Then increase the load, and you will be happy;) No progressive load – no muscles .
2. Let’s say you want to pump up the chest. You need to perform 8-12 reps (this number is ideally suited for building muscle mass . 5-7 times increases the force). Weight pick up for themselves, each will have its own, you need to push off from the number of times you can do this weight, a minimum of 8 – maximum of 12-15 times.
3. The number of sets, they are the same approaches, you must perform from 6 to 9 on each muscle group, whether it be the muscles of the triceps. bicep or press. no difference – 6-9 sets.
4. The basis of the ” how to build muscle ?” is of course diet, regular, balanced diet. Due to the destruction of muscle fibers and rebuilding them from food is the muscle growth. Food is fuel, source. You need to eat at least 6 times a day.
How to build muscle?
5. Plenty to eat is one thing, but quite another to provide the body with the necessary amount of protein, muscle is protein. Consequently, there is no necessary quantity of protein, no muscle growth.
An approximate form of the calculation of the daily requirement of protein is this: let’s say your weight is 175 pounds. To begin, we convert the weight in pounds that way.
175. the 2.2 = 79.5 kg.
On average 1 kg 1,5 – 2 – 5 grams of protein, it all depends on exercise. So, 79.5*2 = 159 grams (approximate estimates). As you can see, to build muscle mass. man that weight should consume 159 grams of protein. But remember, at one meal, the body can process no more than 30 grams of protein, so don’t overdo it.
Great sources of protein is: meat. eggs. soy (vegetarian), cheese, seafood, dairy products. nuts. cereals, vegetable crops (beans, peas). This natural product.
6. But in addition to protein, you need adequate amounts of fat, so pay attention to them also. Fats increase the amount of anabolic hormones which take part in the building of muscle mass.
Some bodybuilders use anabolic steroids to speed up the muscle building . But you recommend to hold a normal, balanced diet – no side effects.
7. Drink lots of water, not that much but enough, the daily rate should be about 12 glasses. Of course, the amount of water used affects the time of year, so do not limit yourself in water. Water is the source of energy.
Also include in your diet protein shakes! In the next post I will tell you how to do them improvised. Subscribe to blog updates and get the cocktails right to your mail).
8. Don’t try to perform a lot of exercise on the cardiovascular system. Excessive exercise can slow the muscle growth.
9. About sleep already discussed, can be found here “sleep disorder – recommendations for improvement of sleep.” As you twist, but sleep plays a big role in building muscle mass, muscle tissue is restored at the time of sleep, mind is not in the ordinary moment of rest, including sleep.
Let me explain why. During deep sleep is the peak discharge of growth hormones. However, as we know, metabolism slows, making it ideal for muscle recovery.
10. Try to avoid stressful situations – they affect your body. Please note, people who are relaxed and calm, have more muscle mass than those who constantly chatter and more nimble.
Well, now you know how to build muscle . I wish you success this business, do not think about bad and all you get!
For faster and better results, I recommend a course of Vladimir “Basic training on the mass “, I revised several times. Very good advice.