What to do to be healthy?
Loreal the Nobel prize in physics J. Rainwater, emphasizing the individual’s responsibility for their own health, spoke as follows: “what health is each of us depends largely on our behavior in the past – from how we breathe and move, as we ate, which preferred thoughts and attitudes. Today we determine our health in the future. We ourselves are responsible for it!”.
A person should shift its focus from treating disease to care about his health.
You need to understand that the cause of ill health is first of all not in a bad food, uncomfortable life, environment pollution, lack of proper medical care, and the indifference of man to himself, in the release thanks to human civilizationfrom effort on them, which resulted in the destruction of the body’s defenses. Continue reading
NeoCarnitargin is a unique combination of active substances intended for a General harmonization and stimulation of energy metabolism during periods of high demand in the provision of energy, for example, heart activity, muscle function, activity of cells of the immune system, liver, etc. At the same time NeoCarnitargin helps to optimize neuro-muscular processes. The product is presented in a highly absorbable liquid form.
Product Nutrend Carnitin was specially developed for:
maintain a level of endurance in athletes;
– to provide the body with nutrients to improve muscular and neuro-muscular activity (reduce tensions and prevent spasms and cramps);
– maintain a diet aimed at weight reduction (promotes energy production from adipose tissue);
– to provide the body with nutrients to reduce the risk of problems associated with the circulatory system; Continue reading
The purpose of physical training in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is to ensure the physical fitness of military personnel needed to perform combat and other special tasks in accordance with professional
General objectives of physical preparation of servicemen are:
– harmonious spiritual and physical development of the individual;
– promotion of healthy lifestyle;
– development and maintenance of a sufficient level of physical qualities;
– formation of military-applied physical skills.
Physical training helps to:
– raising the moral and psychological qualities;
– improve the body’s resistance to adverse factors of the military-professional activity and the environment;
– the formation of readiness of the military to endure extreme physical and mental stress during the preparation and the conduct of hostilities.
Physical training is conducted in the following forms: Continue reading